This thing has breached the sound barrier in awfulsomeness. I have never seen such a third-rate and thoroughly entertaining teaser for a movie.
Presenting, Banglar King Kong. Kanti Shah (of Gunda fame) looks like Martin Scorsese in comparison to the captain of this shitfest.
I’d love to know how much pocket-money financed this thing.
Some of my standout moments:
- The Kong himself. Especially his chest-thumping at 3:41. The sound that emanates from Kong must’ve been recorded from a viewer
- The crocodile at 0:55 appears to fart for some reason
- The lead girl going all Bangla on us with “Baaachao Baaaachao” at 1:08
- Girl with bananas at 1:47
- The random monkey that appears immediately after, as if some simian variety was needed to liven up the movie
- Girl-as-crazed-tribal at 4:57
- Kong laying waste to some cardboard at 3:20
It’s all priceless. I hope it recovers its investment so the director can go out and buy some ice-cream.